Sunday, May 7, 2006

And the Winning Cake is...

We are having a ward FHE tomorrow. Our group is in charge and we are having a ward birthday party! So fun! We are each in charge of a different party game; pin the tail, unwrap the chocolate bar, pop the balloon, etc. Each fhe group is supposed to bring a Birthday cake and they will be judged by the bishopric. I volunteered to make one for our group- and this is it!!! I have wanted to make it for a long time so now is my chance! I hope it still looks good tomorrow night! Yikes! I am not so happy with the mustard and the tomatoes but what can you do! It is Jud's real birthday tomorrow (my fhe dad & home teacher) so I am trying to figure out how to do a little sign that says "Have a WHOPPER of a birthday!" It was all I could think of that has to do with burgers. I'll let you know if I win!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks soo good Shell! I want a piece! hope you win- you did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Cool cake!! I think you'll win for sure. I'd love to eat some!

Kim said...

That is the coolest cake! Definitely the winner!!! Count me in...I want the recipe too.