1) I got to go to a REAL Christmas concert. My cute little nephews and niece. They even acted out the nativity and sang songs that mentioned Christ. So good. So cute.
3) Christmas Eve at my sisters. We played a little Catch phrase and Loaded Questions. There is nothing quite like a question about bodily functions to get the party started. Good ol' Brian. I love when my Mom laughs sooo hard. Love it!
4) Sleeping in until 8:30 on Christmas day. And then waking up to cute little Addy and Janie. It was fun to open presents with them.
5) Resisting the stores on Boxing Day. I didn't even leave the house- sad but true. I am trying to be better about buying things i don't need... TRYING is the main word.
6) Dinner at my Auntie Shirley's tonight. My cousin mark is 44! 44! I remember when they would come and tickle us when we would sleepover in their living room. 44! Man I am getting old.
7) My semi-annual haircut. Happening tomorrow. Right now I am thinking I will try to grow my hair a little longer- at least until my next haircut. Tomorrow I might be thinking something else. I think I need to move closer to Andrea so I can get my hair cut more often than at Christmas and the summer... we shall see.
8)Organizing my room. I am so grateful that I still have a "room" at my parents. It is more like a storage room that they let me sleep in when I come home. One day I will take all my stuff out- when I live closer to my stylist!! I have so much stuff becuase I can't pass up a deal. If it is on sale- I HAVE to buy it. hence #5. But I am going to have the best stocked kitchen when I live close enough to move all my stuff with me.
9) Seeing Kim. Holy schmolies it has been forever- like 2 1/2 years. She is too cute. And her little Ryker. It was so fun holding him. Thanks for the fun visit Kim. You are great!
10)My family. They are great and I love them. They sure are what is tempting me to move back to Canada. Cute kids, fun sisters, interesting brother-in-laws.