Yes, we have a birthday here. Birthday where?
This is a picture of a picture of me and sister #2. (a.k.a. Andrea) She came to visit me while I was at Ricks. I LOVED that jacket. Andrea actually bought it for me (I think) and she had a matching one. It was the hardest thing for me to give it away. But enough about the jacket, let's talk about Andrea. Why do I love her? Let me count the ways.
1) she resisted the evilness of marriage the longest of all my sisters. Unfortunately she became weak while I was on my mission. But she has REALLY cute girls, so I guess I am okay with it.
2) she kept my email address active while on my mission. What a gal.
3) we went to the Olympics in Salt Lake together. Even though she didn't let me drive the entire trip. And wouldn't buy tickets before we left so we ended up only being able to get tickets for the biathlon. We got all decked out in our Canadian garb. And there were NO Canadians even competing. :)
4) she went to California with me and sister #4 for my 18th birthday. We went to the Price is Right, Sea World and of course Disneyland. So fun. Then they had to go and get married.
5) she calls me.
6) she lets me complain to her.
7) she cuts my hair and makes me beautiful.
8) she was going to fly out here and help me move back to Canada, but then got pregnant. Not that I am bitter or anything.
9) If she has a girl, she is going to name her Shelley. right?
10) She supports her daughters "lelley" obsession.
11) She is super organized.
12) She plays a mean game of Wii wall ball.