Friday, April 7, 2006

Ta Da!!!


Here it is! I like it... but it isn't as cute as I imagined! So if you have any suggestions, PLEASE let me know! I would like to thank my sister Andrea for the idea!! Yeah! I loved Kristi's "Feast Upon the Word" but I am scared it would be a little too "churchy". We have a teacher work day today so no kids... but LOTS of work to do! Yikes. And I am switching classrooms with the other teacher so I will be teaching cooking when we get back from Spring break (Next week!!). Finally the kids will stop asking me "When are we going to cook?" But now they are going to ask me EVERYDAY- "Are we cooking today!" It is enough to drive you crazy!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Okay, I know it was a bit churchy- sorry. It looks good though- even if it is Andrea's idea! tee hee. fun for you!

Anonymous said...

Yea!! I'm the smarty. I think it looks cute.

Anonymous said...

I just looked again. Not sure if there's room, but maybe if you have the food alone on the top, and move the rest to the next line??