Thursday, April 27, 2006

How Old Am I?

Well in 1 1/2 hours I will be 27! But I act like I am 13 sometimes.
I LOVE everything SUPERMAN. I don't know why! If it has superman on it, I feel this overwhelming need to buy it. Anything, and everything! I need help! Like the other day I was at Target- walking around and my Superman radar leads me to the bedding aisle. They have Superman pillows, and bedsheets! I wanted to fill my cart right then and there. But I resisted... I am waiting for them to go on sale! Then I was at Target again and what to my eyes behold? A Superman Frisbee! I don't need a frisbee, I don't even like "playing" frisbee (although we did play glow in the dark Ultimate Frisbee for FHE and I forgot how fun that was) but because Superman was on it, I wanted it. Once again I resisted (only because I was hoping someone would see it and want to buy it for me!!) So today a package arrived from my dear fried Alicia. I screamed when I opened it and saw my man, my SUPERMAN!! She made me a pillowcase (pictured above!) and gave me Superman easter eggs- which I actually bought 7 packs of!! (I have a disease). Alicia is my supplier! She is great. She has given me a superman piggie bank, stickers, a hat, bellywasher.... And other people have given me glasses, a towel, underroos...I think when I have my own house I am going to have a Superman room. My house is going to be like the Fantasyland Hotel, with a theme for each room. Well if I buy the bedsheets, it is going to have to have a bed in it. Or maybe I could turn them into a shower curtain! Superman forever!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! Love the pillowcase. Hope you have a very happy birthday! Maybe Superman will stop by and say hi. hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Shelley! I love that picture, so cute! It makes me miss you! Hope you have a good one!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Shelley!!! I've been thinking about you, and hope that you have a great day! Love all your superman stuff and very cute picture of you!

Kristi said...

Happy happy birthday Shelley dear! Love you!
p.s.- what's a bellywasher?

Shelley said...

A Bellywasher is a bottle of juice that usually has some character attached... like Superman! Behind his head is the drinking spout and his arms move!! Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!!