Thursday, February 26, 2009

I had a dream.

A weird one. And I would REALLY like to know what it means.

Last night I dreamt that I was at a grocery store with Kate Gosling (from Jon & Kate Plus 8) and her children. Except some of them were teenage boys. Weird. I know. We were getting into their van but it wouldn't start. So I volunteered to rent a van for them and I would take them home. So I went into the grocery store (apparently it was one you could rent vans at) but had to take a quick trip to the bathroom. Well I got locked in (or something like that... this is where things start to get a little fuzzy) and wasn't able to help them.

I think I woke up around this time as that is all I remember.

Any insights as to what this means? Please share.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

It means you want to help people, but things get in the way. that is true for me, at least. just a guess!

Rachel B said...

I also think it means you want to help people, but maybe you are freaked out about having so many kids!!! ha ha who wouldnt tho, 6 at one time is pretty freaky

Andrea said...

I think there's something you want to do in your life but things out of your control are stopping it.
And you should make a grocery store that you can rent vans at. Or- maybe that's from the brolim days.