Sunday, October 26, 2008

Candy Corn Cookies -attempt #2

I decided to give these Candy Corn cookies another try. Last time I made them I did a brown row instead of orange (which actually looks more pink than orange).
Can't decide which ones I like better.
This is what is leftover after giving some to my visiting teachees and companion. And having a few family members snack on them.

They are fun to make but I can't seem to get them to look like Betty Crocker's. She is the master though!

Guess I will have to try again next year. Or maybe tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

McKay saw these cookies and has asked me about a million times in 30 seconds for some candy corn! So they must look like the real thing!

Andrea said...

I'll have to try eating one. Looks much better than the candy.

aniC said...

i miss you and your yummy treats. again...COME BACK!!