Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dear Mom-
Your plant is dying. I am not too sure why as I ,being the obedient daughter that I am, water it each Saturday like you said to.

(I would like to say I tried to get the fuzzy white part at the bottom of the picture, but I am not sure how it happened!!)

The only thing I can think of is one of your OTHER daughters caused it harm when they were in charge of watering while I was in Vegas.

What shall I do about it?

I assume you don't know how to comment so I will teach you-

*right below this post are the words "0 comments" (or another number depending on how many people have commented). Click on that.

*Then type in your comment.

*You will also need to fill in the word verification area- just copy what it says.

*If you are logged into your gmail, you should be logged in so just click on "publish your comment". If you are not- then just enter your gmail information.

Don't make me regret teaching you how to comment! :)

Love-

Your obedient daughter

5 comments:

Andrea said...

ummm.... i just realized i never watered any plants my week. i did however shovel several times.

Sydney said...

I pretty much kill every house plant I come in contact with.

Kim said...

It wasn't me!!

Dixie said...

No comment from your mom yet. I'm guessing it's the whole "choose and identity" thing. I don't know what I'd do without my kids giving me step-by-step instructions on how to do anything.

Mom said...

Put the plant, if it is still considered a plant, in the compost bin if there is room in it.