I was tagged by my sister Andrea.
1. I am on strike from cleaning the bathroom. I have lived with my roommate for over 2 years now. She has cleaned the bathroom... maybe 3 times... so I am on strike. It is gross and eating me up inside but I will NOT clean it. The only way I can do this is because I am moving out it 26 days. The last time it was cleaned was when I cleaned it before I left for Christmas. NASTY!
2. I have 4 packages of kool-aid in storage, and I don't know when I will be able to bring myself to drink them. They are Great Blue-dini flavor. I LOVE it but they stopped making it. I found a few packages and bought them. And now they are in storage waiting for a special day. Weird, I know.
3. In college, my friends called me Mother Love. There used to be a show on TV called Forgive or Forget- ever seen it?? And the host was a big, black woman named Mother Love. I thought it was such a cool name. My roommate Laura started it all and it caught on. People from my ward would yell "Mother Love" across campus when they saw me. The good ol' days.
4. On-Star radio commercials make me cry. Sad but true. There are some that are lame, but most of them, make the tears flow. I want to be an On-Star operator.
5. My dream is to be on Sesame Street. How cool would that be?
I tag Kim and Mikaela. And anyone else that wants to be tagged.