Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Crazy ol' Virginia

Yup- I live in a crazy state. Crazy. There is talk of snow tonight. Winter "advisory" in affect from 7pm tonight until 7 am tomorrow. 90% chance of getting 1 to 2 inches.
When I was driving home, the radio guy mentioned that 2 meetings were cancelled becuase of the weather warning. The meetings started at 6:30. What? It was 6:15 and there was NOTHING! But the meetings were cancelled because of snow. What is up with that. Of course I am hoping for a snow day. Virginia has turned me into a pansy. I just hope I don't turn crazy!

p.s. still no change in the bathroom situation. I haven't told my roomie that I am on strike. I just want to see how long it will take her to notice that it is her turn. It isn't THAT nasty but certainly past the point that I let it go!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

stay strong. pray for snow. that is crazy. they should come here and live for a day. they would all freak!

Andrea said...

I so need to live in a place like that! I'm so sick of snow.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get a snow day! :) I was really hoping we'd get one this winter but it doesn't look like it. And sorry about the nasty bathroom! Ick, I've been there! (of course our bathroom is a disaster right now so I should shut my mouth!)