Saturday, November 4, 2006

What I did...

I told her... I said that I made it for her birthday but when she got home late, I figured she had been out celebrating. I told her she could eat it whenever she wanted... and she decided we needed to have a piece before the party. Of course I supported that. It was pretty frozen but still tasty. I think it is going to take us a LONG time to eat it. And now we have 5 containers of ice cream in our freezer. Yikes. And of course I am going to have to eat it. I have an ice cream problem! Here are pictures of the outside of my cake (ready and waiting for her to arrive- candle from Dollarama!!!)- and the inside. I bought Betty Crocker Bake n' Fill pans from Target (on clearance of course) and gave them a try. Very fun!


































Today is going to be my productive day (key word- GOING TO) I have needed to organize my room desperately so today is the day! The only reason I can leave is to go buy milk at the grocery store! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

looks delicous. love the icing job too. hope you had a productive day

Mikaela said...

Okay, I totally bought that cake pan like in the beginning of the summer but it was too hot to bake a cake...so I now need to whip it out and give it a whirl since that cake looks SO YUMMY!