Monday, November 20, 2006

In my head...


my blog is really good. I am constantly seeing and thinking of things that would make GREAT posts... but then they never happen. So I apologize for it being lame here... but know that it's the thoughts that count right? Ha ha!
Well I am off to NYC on Wednesday. I am so excited but yet nervous! I am taking a bus from DC to NYC... and have to metro it to the bus stop! Yikes. Thank goodness my friend is meeting me in NYC but she has to work 3 hours after picking me up so I am on my own Wednesday afternoon. She is going to get me tickets to some show...
what show? I do not know. I REALLY hope it is something good. She is a little more riskay (is that how you spell it???) than me so that scares me!! Thank goodness her friend will be going with me so I don't have to get back to her apartment alone after midnight!!! And might I add - I have to do all this with my luggage??!!! My goal is to pack REALLY light! I will only be there for 2 days so it shouldn't be too hard!
Right?
Thursday we are going to the Macy's Parade... hopefully we will see more than the 2 minutes we saw last year. ( see the end of the 2nd last balloon in the photo...)

And I am hoping to do some serious shopping on Friday (a.k.a. the biggest shopping day of the year!!) Target here I come!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

have a great time. hope the show is good. so jealous.

Kim said...

I would love to be at the Macy's day parade! I'm jealous too. I love NYC.