Thursday, May 7, 2009

Vacay #3: Idaho

Yep. I went on 3 vacations in the month of April. The 3rd one happened quickly- the planning and happening. I heard about a "summit" that was happening at my Alma Mater.
I really wanted to go for various reasons.
My parents got a little jealous of my vacationing lifestyle and wanted to join me. And my sister decided to tag along too.
Their coming meant the gas money wasn't just coming out of my wallet (which means more money for shopping at Target). But unfortunately also meant less (no) time for visiting my friends in that neck of the woods.

The best part of our 64 hour vacation was when I opened my fortune cookie after enjoying a delightful meal of sweet & sour chicken and fried rice from Fong's and saw this:


Nice. Looks like Vacay #4 is just around the corner!

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, FONGS, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....did you go to New Fongs or Old Fongs? When you come in July, we should hit both! hehe!

Andrea said...

Wow- you have a great future!