Sunday, October 22, 2006

Why is it...


that when you watch a movie with high expectations, it rarely meets them. And sometimes when you watch a movie with low expectations, it exceeds them?
That happened to me last night- I rented RV and watched it- I haven't heard anything about this movie- good or bad- usually that means it bad because it didn't get the rave reviews that good movies get! Well I liked it. It was cheesy but had some good LOL moments! This family in the picture is the best! Ha ha! So am I telling you to watch it... I don't know- because if you go in with expectations of it being great, you may be disappointed!!!! With what movies has this happened to you?

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

hmmm, i'm trying to think of what movies this has happened to me with! oh, the most lame movie i've seen lately was this summer we saw that Lady in the Water movie. Other people liked it, I personally HATED it, and I went in having expectations that it would be pretty good...

Anonymous said...

rv was funny. let's see... lots of movies were a disappointment but i can't think right now. i'll get back to you.

Anonymous said...

i thought of "walk in the clouds". dumb dumb. and "circle of friends", but that was more because it was the first movie after my mish, so i was like what's up with this raunchy movie???? i know there's lots more but i've blocked them out...