Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I LOVE this song...

Everytime we Touch by Cascada!!! It seriously makes me want to go to a dance REAL bad! And that takes a lot... although I love dancing... just hate the whole dance experience... you know standing around, waiting to be asked to dance, watching everyone around you get asked... Anywho- LOVE this song. I wish I knew how to do a link to just play the song or how to post the video right on my blog... but until then- click on the link and take a listen! I love the video too- all the random people dancing. makes me smile. I wish I could play it during my classes- It would be a party all day long!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun song. ya... just like the dances I've been to.. especially the short skirts. ha ha ha.

Kristi said...

Maggie and sadie were dancing along! too fun!