Sunday, September 21, 2008

Premonition.

Have you ever had the thought something was going to happen. And then it did?

That happened to me today. I was asked to meet with a member of the bishopric this morning before church. I said to my mom this morning before leaving, "Mom, I think I am going to be called to be on the Enrichment Committee."

So there I am. Chatting with Brother Woolley. And he asks me to be on the... Enrichment Committee. Weird.

Now if only I had the thought that I was going to get a teaching job. And then did.

And then thought about marrying a handsome, rich, kind, funny man. And then did.

And then thought about living on a tropical island. And then did.

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

YOu will be AWESOME on the enrichment committee....and I hope you do get all of your other wants! :) You are the best, so you deserve the best!

Andrea said...

Would be nice if you knew everything. Maybe you just need to hone your skill. Wow.

Seth said...

It's the secret I tell you!! You did it, just think it and it happens! I totally did it this morning too, but in a bad way. After making my lunch I thought "Oh wouldn't it be bad if I forget to put away this chicken? It would go bad and I would be very very sad" Sure enough!!! I got busy, the kitchen was a mess, we headed out the door and when I got home this afternoon the chicken was on the countertop!!! I was so mad!!! Got to keep positive Rachel, and you too Shelley!!!