Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Monday Manners Moment (on Tuesday)

Due to a CRAZY Monday- our manners moment will be today- Tuesday.
And I bring to you- blogging etiquette.
When someone tags you, respond appropriately. So here we go.

I was tagged by my college roomie Mikaela...so here we go!

Where were you 10 years ago:
Living large in Rexburg, Idaho. Majoring in Radio Broadcasting. My room roommate I had at that time is having a baby any day now. I have no idea where the other 4 are.

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. work out
2. get package ready to mail to Martha
3. get out of staying for the after school program
4. continue working on my lesson plan organizing
5. clean my room

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. popcorn
2. ice cream
3. carrott sticks (enjoying them as I type)
4. apples
5. oranges

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
I would also take my whole family to Disney World.
Buy a house.
Go to Africa.
Maybe start my own restaurant.

Four of my bad habits:
1. eating carrott sticks while blogging. (ha!)
2. pushing the lock button on my car remote several times just to make sure it is really, truly locked.
3. if something is on sale I tend to buy SEVERAL of them. Like the other day chocolate chips were on sale. So I bought about 8 bags. Anyone want chocolate chip cookies?
4. getting addicted to tv shows. Especially mid season and then watching 2-4 seasons on DVD to catch up. Some of my former/current addictions include: Alias, The Office, Arrested Development, Lost, Veronica Mars... more to come I'm sure. There are a lot of shows I avoid only because I know I will get hooked.

Five jobs that I have had:
1. News Director at KWBH 91.5 FM
2. 411 operator
3. Middle School Teacher
4. Seamstress
5. Phone Book Deliverer

Five things people don't know about me:
(this is getting difficult as I am sure this is about the 4th time I have done this. I apologize if these aren't so exciting.)
1. I've met Harrison Ford's nephew. He went to Ricks College and took my neighbor on a date. She brought him over so we could meet him. He looked just like Harrison but with blond hair.
2. I am a recycler. I recycle everything I can. I take my plastic bags back to the store. I use cloth bags when I grocery shop. I recycle ALL paper, plastic, glass & metal products. When I see something in the garbage that should be recycled I will pick it out (within reason of course). It bugs me when people don't recycle.
3. I really like shows like 20/20, Dateline, etc. Unless they are the dumb "To Catch a Predator" or scary ones about unsolved murders. A few weeks ago they had a story about the happiest people in the world. Did you know that Canadians are more happier than Americans. Interesting. They also had one where they guy drove to see how far he could go with his gas light on. It was pretty far. I almost did that this weekend but chickened out.
4.OnStar commercials make me cry. Not necessarily the ones about people who lock their keys in their car. But the good ones about children calling about their mom having a seizure or crashes where they can't move their legs.
5. My laugh changes every year or so. I don't know why or how. But my laugh now is completely different than my laugh 10 years ago. Weird I know. It always has been loud though. Once some friends claimed to have heard me laughing in my apartment all the way across a street and parking lot in their apartment. All windows were closed.

Now I must tag 5 people!

I tag....everyone that read this that has a blog :)


4 comments:

Kim said...

It's so fun reading someone else's answers! :) But I might annoy you and not actually answer it myself...we'll see! haha!

aniC said...

i want some chocolate chip cookies. actually, anything you want to make me i want. (c: especially with chocolate.

if i dont do it, will you stop being my friend? this could have some benifits.

Mikaela said...

I'm glad you posted! I always enjoy reading your posts, and you need to call me and laugh because I wanna hear the changed laugh. I have to agree though, mine changes a lot too, it seems! I still have the "manly" laugh! lol

Jenica said...

I feel like I know you so much better now! (1 comment down, 4 to go)