1) I was kind of sad to see Rob and Amber go last night on Amazing Race... only because I wish Mirna and Schmirna would have gotten the boot. They are Crazy (with a capital C).
2) On Saturday I saw a lady walking her dog... in a stroller. Yep! The dog was in a stroller and she was pushing it like it was perfectly normal. I wanted to take a picture sooo bad but couldn't figure out how to do it all casual like.
3) I forgot to take a before picture of my room. It is still a mess- hopefully by the end of this week I won't have to dig through 5 boxes to find what I need.
4) I visited the ER last week- they took me away in an Ambulance- from school. Apparently I was quite the talk of the school. ha ha. I have been getting REALLY bad nose bleeds the last three weeks and on Thursday I got a whopper. It wouldn't stop so the school nurse said I needed to go to the hospital. They say to go to the hospital if it doesn't stop bleeding after 10 minutes... but they don't do anything to help you there other than have you pinch your nose. Thanks but I can do that at home, for free. I went to an Ear Nose and Throat doctor after the hospital and he cauterized my nose. THAT was quite the experience. I have never had so many things shoved up my nose before. And hope to never again.
5) I am making a student wash over 100 lids from Lays chip containers for me right now. Cruel? Maybe. But he was tardy 3 times which equals a detention and it is challenging to think of an hour of boring things for him to do. Any suggestions for future detentioners?
6) It is supposed to be 70 degrees (aka 20 celsius) outside today and I am trapped inside. It is so hard being a teacher.
7) When should you help pay for gas when driven somewhere? Let's say you drove a friend to the airport that was OVER an hour away and then picked her up again the next day... should you give her (or him) some money? And what if that person got a speeding ticket? Should you contribute to that as well? Just wondering.