Thursday, June 22, 2006

I am free...

School is done! Yippee. It was a great last few days. Kings Dominion went MUCH better than I thought. Who knew 300+ 8th graders could control themselves!
My parents just flew in tonight... after a little shopping and some eating, we are ready for bed (actually they are already sleeping and I am trying to get organized). We head out tomorrow for the maritimes- where I served my mission. I am SOOO excited to go back. We will be stopping in NYC tomorrow! My mother always said she would never go there- but I have worked my magic! We are going to visit the temple... and we will see what else. On the way home we are going to go to Ellis Island/ Statue of LIberty. Apparently my great grandfather (maybe great-great grandfather) came to Ellis Island so that should be cool. Speaking of cool- my sister Kristi was kind enough to send her digital camera with the parents since mine is still in the shop. Okay, it is almost midnight, and it is MAJORLY storming outside- big thunders and lightnings- so I better sign off and try and get some sleep... oh yeah and maybe pack! Yikes. See ya in a few weeks!

4 comments:

Mikaela said...

I can't wait to see your pics of your trip! I'm sure yo'ure going to have a blast! Travel safe, and I can't wait to hear how it all went! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!! I'm SO jealous. TAke lots of photos. Enjoy!!!

Kim said...

Have fun and take lots of pics. And congrats on making it through the year!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.