Thursday, March 2, 2006

The Amazing Race

The Amazing Race is back! I love this show. My Tuesday's are not complete without it! I seriously yell at my tv, hoping that the people racing can hear me! Love it! I haven't really decided who my favorite teams are yet but there are some that I will be more than okay if they don't win. The "Frosties" are annoying with all their screaming... calm down! Lake and Michelle... he is a jerk and needs to go home! The old couple... come on! How many stinking times did they walk past the clue box. Sad! I was glad John and Scott were ousted! They were just odd! I am sure it won't take long for me to decide what teams I love...
To be continued...

1 comment:

Talia said...

i am soooo with you on that lake guy...total spaz! so fun that you have a blog, shelley! miss you tons, i can still hear your laugh...