Thursday, June 25, 2009

Adventures in Organizing

Here is a glimpse into some of the organizing I have been doing the past 2 weeks. There is a great pantry in the Foods Lab... but it is FULL of stuff. Every shelf was completely packed. And dusty. Oh my. So here are some before and after pictures. Sorry they are not the exact same shot but hopefully it all makes sense. And it is a small room so hard to get a lot in one shot.
The top left side- before:
Top left side- after: Bottom left side- before:
Bottom left side- after:
Top middle- before:
Top middle- after:
Bottom middle- before:
Bottom middle- after:
Right side- before:
Top right side- after:
Bottom right side- after:

It is SOO much better. Pretty sure there was stuff in there that hasn't moved since I was in high school. I love just walking in there and looking around. It makes me smile. Shout out to my sister for helping me out with the final touches!





2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That was disgusting and now it is so pretty and nice. I did the same thing in my pantry this year. I threw out stuff that was expired 10 years ago - so gross!!! Way to go - I'm sure you made some uhhmm.... lovely.... discoveries through the process as well. Love the tidy organized!

Andrea said...

So much fun! One day I'll get it posted on my blog.