for the delay! I feel like my life is such a bore- I don't want to put my 3 readers to sleep with my dull stories! Some highlights of the week-
1) Samoas ice cream is back. This stuff is heavenly. It is a goal killer. I am constantly making goals to stop eating ice cream, or at least buy the 1/2 the fat kind- that tastes just as yummy. Then I see this- on sale- I couldn't say no. And of course it was buy one get one free, so I HAD to buy 2. It was quite the decision but I went for good ol'American Idol ice cream. You can't beat that!
2) I crocheted my first dish cloth. I originally bought the wrong hook so I went back and bought a multi-pack of hooks. I spent a couple hours Friday night (sad, I know) and a gazillion hours Saturday working on it. I had to pick apart my first one because it was a little too large! The yarn was on sale so of course I HAD to buy 4 more. I have a disease. I also found another thing of crochet thread- for a total of 3 to make into leprosy bandages.
3) 3 day weekend thanks to Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I am sooo grateful. I think I might celebrate by sleeping, and crocheting.
4) I bought a laptop. YIKES. I hate making big purchases- especially technology. I am always scared I will find a better deal next week, or it is going to be out of date in 3 days. I got a printer with it for $28. It is being shipped this week. Now I just need to get rid of my current computer. I am hoping to sell it on craigslist - if not, find a place to donate it to.
5) I REALLY want snow. Is that too much to ask for?