Sunday, February 26, 2006

The greatest pie EVER!

Every Sunday after church my ward munches and mingles! Well today's munchies were pie and ice cream. I am not the biggest pie fan... infact I could say I almost hate pie! I have eaten way too much of it in my life. This guy- Tim- brought the most amazing pie EVER! I have been converted. It is called Kentucky Derby pie! As soon as I get a recipe for it I will post it. Amazing! He described it as unbaked cookie dough in a pie.... sounds weird... yes... tasty...YES! One taste and you are hooked. I think I am getting the Kentucky Derby pie shakes! Yum, yum, yum!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I don't know Shelley, it sounds very strange. I am not a big pie fan either- must stem from our childhood, and all those apple pies! I guess I will have to try it when you make one for me this summer!!